Community Voting Summary
WOW. What a voting process. All 364x Award 42 are gone in less than 6 days. That's more than impressive.
Well done IOTA Trading Card lovers, IOTA Community and all people who have participated. But whats now? What are the results? Why should you buy the IOTA Trading Cards? When and where can you try to get them all. Read my Text below...
Attention: Community want stronger limitation voting
from 31.05.22 - 05.06.22 21:00 CET:
After some private messages from some iotatradingcards community members, that they would like to see a stronger limitation of the community hero and the special edition card decks, I decided to following my Motto:
#from the community...
#with the community...
#for the community...
You decided again...
Following will be changed for rarity and pricing through your voting power:
Community Hero Deck:
Instead of 192 cards/card there will only be 130 cards/card and the pricing is now 15Mi instead od 10,98Mi for each card.
Special Edition Deck
Instead of 91 cards/card there will only be 65 cards/card and the pricing is now 30Mi instead of 21,96 Mi for each card.
Thx for voting and be a part of the game. If the community wish more rarity... They will get more rarity 👌🏻🃏
The Results of the voting
Everyone who read the Community Voting instructions (you can read it again on the bottom of this site) you will know what it means, that every 364 Award 42 are gone. But now you have it here... White on grey :)
Voting Results for the regular deck cards:
- Quantity of available Cards per Card of the Regular Deck: 364 pieces per Card
- Number of given/circulating Community Card 042/100: 364 pieces
- Price per regular deck Card: 5,49 Mi / Card
- Total number of regular deck cards: 36400 pieces
- Total price of one complete collection of 100 regular NFT Cards: 549 Mi / 100 Cards
Voting Results for the special Community Hero cards:
- Quantity of available Cards per Card of the Community Hero Cards: 130 pieces per Card
- Price per regular deck Card: 15 Mi / Card
- Total number of Community Hero cards: 1300 pieces
- Total price of one complete collection of 10 Community Hero NFT Cards: 150 Mi / 10 Cards
Changed after the last voting for more rarity!!!
Voting Results for the special edition cards (with motion effect):
- Quantity of available Cards per Card of the Special Edition Cards: 65 pieces per Card
- Number of given/circulating special edition Community Card 042/100*: 65 pieces
- Price per regular deck Card: 30 Mi / Card
- Total number of special edition cards: 1300 pieces
- Total price of one complete collection of 20 special edition NFT Cards: 600 Mi / 20 Cards
*Attention: The SPECIAL EDITION COMMUNITY CARD 42 will only be a give away. So stay tuned. Something will happen. I will make a Winners site, were every winner of a free card is explained or named.
Changed after the last voting for more rarity!!!
Where and When to buy?
The release of the regular deck is planned for the end of March / beginning of April. The Community Cards and the Special Edition Cards are planned 2-3 weeks after that in a separately sale. That's important, because I have to wait on Soonaverse, that they implement all functions I need to do the free giveaways. This means, that also the Card 042/100 (AwardCard) can be released a little bit later. But for sure, you will get it after everything is ready.
Why so high quantity cards and why so cheap?
Let me try to explain a little bit about the idea, the price and everything else.
For sure 36.400 Cards in total for the regular deck sounds pretty high. But let following sink: Only 364 People can own a complete Card set.
To make it even more intense, let the following melt in your mouth... If we integrate the Community Hero Cards, there should be only 182 people be able to get a full set. And if we want to take it even further and look to the special edition cards, suddenly there are only 91 people who can collect ALL.
So the ground Idea to collect them all is like one of a classic trading game. BUY, SELL, TRADE to get ALL!
Cheap Price per Card:
For sure, the price per Card is really cheap. First it is cheap like this, because you decided it and second everyone should be able to collect cards. This is going to be the cheapest NFT Project in Crypto History wich is only possible through the fee less infrastructure from IOTA. That is impossible right? Nope it is possible... Thx to IOTA and SOONAVERSE.
BUY, SELL, TRADE to get THEM ALL!!!
On the release of the cards you will be able to buy and sell them on Soonaverse. After Soonaverse integrated the NFT trading feature, the fun can go on really fast. Wich one will the rarest? Wich one would everyone? Were can I get my lost cards?
Have fun with my Cards to BUY, SELL, TRADE to get THEM ALL on Soonaverse.com
Community Voting instructions
Here is a little, but epic made tutorial video, to how you can get the Award 42 on soonaverse.com on March 1st.
Please aware, that only members who filled out the contact box with their Twitter name or with their mail adress, will get the Award 42 and all its extras.
- First five awards will get an unique Community Hero Card
- Every Award holder is justified to get the Community Card No 42 for free
- Every Award will decide about the project, how in the instructions below described
- The Award 42 will be valid people as "known" in the space, they will be profit of further discount actions and more.
Follow here for English instructions.
If you have any questions, please use the comment function on the bottom of the site with your language. Thank you!
Hier geht's zur deutschen Anleitung.
Wenn du Fragen hast, dann nutze bitte die Kommentare in der jeweiligen Sprache, der jeweiligen Seite. Danke.
Community Voting results
- Max. possible Number of Cards: 364 pieces per regular card
- Network were the cards will mintet on: Shimmer after availability of Network an tokenized assets framework.
- Max Number of Cards: 364 of regular Deck / 182 of Community Hero Cards / 91 SE Cards
- Price per Card: 5,49 Mi for Regular Deck / 10,98 Mi for Community Hero Cards / 21,96 Mi per SE Card